CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE MAN, JOHN MAC!!!

     
Yesterday February 10th was John Mac's 1st Birthday.  I was gone most of the day on a field trip with Edi and then when I did get home to post this birthday message our computer was out due to the strong winds here yesterday and Daniel did not get it fixed until about 10pm.  I was not feeling like doing it then.
     Anyway, my baby is now a year old and I can't hardly believe it.  A year ago we did not even know he had been born.  It wasn't until the 19th that we found out about him and got to take him home.  I thought about his birth parents a lot yesterday.  I wonder if they thought about him.  I cannot imagine my life without him and it feels like he's been a part of our family forever.  Which with every child I have had the same feeling, you just don't remember your life before them, I guess that is the way it's suppose to be.
     He was not awake before I had to leave yesterday morning so the girls and I woke him and then sang to him.  He cried of course, he could not figure out why we were doing all we were doing, it was not his typical morning routine.  Tuesday night I made a homemade lasagna so that we could have it as his birthday dinner last night.  So we ate dinner and then opened 2 of his presents.  The first was clothes and the second was a ride-on fire truck.  The girls loved the truck as much as he did! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRECIOUS BOY!
WE LOVE YOU!


1 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday to your little guy!He is just too cute!!!