CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Some of My Creations for Annie Mac Creations

     Today I thought I would share some of my artistic creations.  I have always enjoyed art, painting, drawing, and creating.  After Edi was born I started making things for her and her room.  Then I started making things for birthday and Christmas gifts.  Eventually people started seeing my stuff and asked if they could pay me for some of my creations.  I thought it would be a fun way to make a little extra money and at the time I was in the process of becoming a stay-at-home mom.  The extra money would come in handy when I finally did stop working full time.  Anyway, here are just a few of my things.  You can visit my website at Annie Mac Creations to see more.  Thanks for looking and remember that Easter is just around the corner if you'd like to order something special and unique for your little Joy(s)!

Step Stools



Lap Trays

Name Hangers
Bow Holders

Canvas Art

Cake Plates


3 comments:

Jenny said...

WOW---you are sooooo talented! I'm very impressed! AWESOME!!!!

Joy for the Seasons said...

Ooooh I see all kinds of pretties! Will have to tuck this post in my pocket for future use! :)

Annice said...

Thanks ya'll! If you ever need anything just let me know. I also ship, you don't have to be local!