CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our Little Man

John Mac is growing so fast and recently I have caught some great pictures of him learning, playing, and of course getting into things.  He has the best personality and I think I could just pure tee squeeze the stuffing out of him!

He loves stairs.  These are nothing compared the front porch, back deck, and Mommy Jane and Daddy Dent's house!
Please no more pictures!!!
He loves to open the air return cover and beat on it like a drum.
Fun with Toys!
He found Big Big Sister's Rocking Chair!
He still drinks a bottle before he goes to bed and I know he's a little old for that, but I still enjoy holding him while he drinks it.  Although, he has started wanting to walk around with it.  Maybe that's a sign?
Yummy Spaghetti!!!
Mopping is Fun!

1 comments:

Joy for the Seasons said...

I cannot wait to see him at the picnic! And your girls, too, of course!