CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It's Been Way Too Long! Playing Catch-Up Part 1!

I tell you; my intentions are good, but for some reason I just can't get everything done and together.  So yet again I'm playing catch up on my blog.  So here is Part 1, December 2011-April 2012.

December 2011

Christmas, John Mac packing his pacies up for Santa, and the Beach for New Year's













January 2012

Crazy hair, Robin Hood Arrows, Cooking for the Freezer, Hunting, and Climbing Trees









February 2012

John Mac's 3rd Birthday, Valentine's, Edi's 1st 5K Run, My Great Aunt and Uncle's 50th Wedding Anniversary













March 2012


Myrtle Beach with my family, Family Picture at New House Lot, Hats on for Julie at School






April 2012

Easter, Ground Breaking at New House, Footings Poured, Foundation Done, Edi's 2nd 5K with Uncle Denton at Angels Among Us, Edi's Piano Recital















0 comments: