CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Markers and Guitars

     I've been a little slow this month with my postings.  This happened about 2 weeks ago.  Amelia and a little friend of ours were coloring with markers in the playroom.  I knew John Mac was in the playroom with them, but did not know that the older 2 had left the markers without putting them away and that John Mac got into them.  When I came into the room he was sucking on an orange marker.  After getting on the older 2 to clean the markers up I just had to take some pictures of his face.  It was not washable and it stayed around awhile even giving him a little rash.  Later that night Daniel was playing the guitar and John Mac joined in as usual.  You can see the rash around his mouth.  He loves music and loves it when Daniel plays.

2 comments:

Sonya and Thad said...

Awww... I know it was a mess to clean up, but he sure is cute!

Jenny said...

What a cutie!!!!