CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Trip to Great Wolf Lodge

     For Christmas my parents gave the whole family a trip to Great Wolf Lodge in Concord, NC.  Me, Daniel, Edi, Amelia, John Mac, my brother, my niece, and my parents left on Saturday, January 16th and returned home on Monday the 18th.  It was a wonderful trip and a lot of fun.  Hope you enjoy the pictures. 

Thanks Mom and Dad for the Great Trip full of Memories!!!


 
  

John Mac using the remote control 
  
John Mac crawling down the very long hall 

 
  
Edi, my Dad, and my Brother just after getting off the Howling Tornado(the Biggest slide there)

 
John Mac and his morning Coffee

 
 

2 comments:

Jenny said...

WE have been DYING to go there! It looks like you all had a wonderful time!

Annice said...

Jenny! It was a Blast! The girls still mention the place everyday and they keep asking when we're going back. Thank goodness my parents paid for the trip, it's not cheap!