CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Prayers for My Amelia

   
      Tomorrow morning Daniel, Amelia and I are headed to the hospital to have Amelia's tonsils and adenoids removed.  Please send up some special prayers for her, her family, and the doctors and nurses.  She is very nervous and so is her Mommy, but I'd never let her know that.  My cousin is an ENT Surgeon and he is going to be doing the surgery, that makes me feel a little less anxious.  I know God will be watching over us all and before we know it she'll be back to her energetic self again.  Thanks and I'll keep you posted!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Just saw this...I hope Amelia's surgery went well. Riley had his tonsils out about a year ago, and it was the BEST thing we EVER did for him! He really is a different child. He rarely gets sick now!!! Praying you all experience the same results!!!