CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Successful Bazaar and a little Celebrating this Weekend

     Well, our church's first annual craft bazaar was a hit.  We raised over $6,500.00; the Lord is good.  He was upfront and center throughout the whole planning process.  When you put God first, all things are possible.  My Annie Mac Creations booth also did very well, I have a lot of orders to fill and have already had 2 contacts today with orders. If you're interested in ordering anything, I'm taking Christmas order through December 1!  A friend of mine through adoption was also at the bazaar selling her fabulous homemade soaps, all the profits go toward her family's adoption, they are currently waiting through Christian Adoption Services.  You can visit her Blog, Joy for the Seasons to find out about her journey and to get a link to her etsy shop where she sells her soaps.
     Of course we celebrated our church's success, but on Sunday we celebrated my 35th birthday and the 1 year anniversary of John Mac's Adoption Finalization.  Read all about the Adoption Finalization Day in 2009 HERE.  We went to church on Sunday and then to Daniel's parent's house for my birthday party.  Daniel's family always celebrates birthdays, so I got to choose what we had for lunch and dessert.  I chose Spaghetti and Chocolate Eclair'.  My mom-in-law really knows how to cook!  It was a great weekend!

My Booth at the Bazaar

Adoption Finalization Day November 21, 2009

Birthday Party

1 comments:

Joy for the Seasons said...

Look at your goofy children...I love them! Thanks for plugging my soaps, you are too kind. I enjoyed being at your church and am happy to hear you did so well!