CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 27, 2010

"Sew" Fun Gifts

     This year I decided to do a little sewing.  Edi's Granny got her a sewing machine a while back and we've been playing around with it a little.  For our church bazaar back in November we made some Boo Boo Bags and Soothie Bags to sell.  They are really cute, to see them check out my craft website, Annie Mac Creations.  I've also been playing around with making the kids some shirts.  So this Christmas I made them all matching shirts and I made some shirts for some of the cousins and dishtowels for gifts for teachers and family.  I have really enjoyed sewing and plan on doing a lot more.  My mother-in-law got me a Cricut for Christmas and I'm starting to learn a little about it as well.  I'm hoping I can get it to cut fabric, I tried the other night and it worked pretty good, but I have to do some more research and playing around with it to figure out all it's ins and outs.  Here are a few of the things I did over the holidays.














2 comments:

Joy for the Seasons said...

I really love the ornament and "initial" shirts. I have been seeing them on every mama's blog (on their children) it seems!

Jenny said...

LOVE it--girl!!!