CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Let it Snow and Snow and Snow!

     Wow!  Did we get some winter weather or what?  I think it pretty much covered of of NC.  When I went to bed a little before 10pm on Christmas night it was not snowing.  When I awoke a little before 7am and looked outside the ground was covered, we already had at least 8 inches and throughout the day in continued to snow and we got about another 2 inches.  It was so fluffy and white, no ice.  I just love snow and how it makes everything look so clean and fresh, it even makes the air smells fresh.  God's wonders are amazing and snow to me is one of his great wonders.  It was still snowing here pretty good until mid afternoon, so we decided to stay in until then.  Around 3pm the girls and I were picked up by my parent's to head down to our sledding hill by the pond with my brother and niece.  We had a great time.  John Mac was feeling a little under the weather, so we decided he should stay home with Daniel.  On Monday John Mac was feeling better, so we all headed out to go sledding.  It was so much fun.  And of course we've had multiple bowls of snow cream over the past few days.

                    John Mac fell asleep in the chair with me Sunday morning while we watched the snow









 Yummy Snow Cream!







 John Mac's transportation back up the sledding hill, he loved it!



 Tired little ones!!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

WOW! It looks like you all got a TON of snow! We got several inches, but it looks like y'all got a lot more. I agree,I LOVE the snow too. It is beautiful, clean and fresh!
Happy New Year!!!