CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hello 2011

     I really cannot believe that it's 2011, every year I say this as I reflect back on the past year.  What we did the year before, what we will do this year, it just amazes me how fast it all goes by.  When we're living our normal day to day lives it doesn't seem so fast, but when you stop and look back you realize just how fast it was.  It almost feels like I'm Superman flying around the Earth at lightening fast speed when I reflect back.  I try not to make New Year's resolutions, because for me they never seem to go very well.  I like to think about things that I can work on personally, things our family can do or will be doing, and things that we have to look forward to.

So here's some of that list....

1:  I am going to try really hard to not wish the day away or hurry along the days or months until an upcoming trip or event this year.  It's something I have a hard time with sometimes, so that's something I'm going to work on this year. 
2:  As a family we are going to be getting our house organized and ready to hopefully put it on the market in the spring.  We want to build a house nearby where we are now and so we're going to start investing some time and money into getting our house and our rental house ready to sale.  I really hope it works out, but if not we can stay where we are. 
3: Daniel and I will begin our MAPP Training in February and hopefully we will be able to start fostering through our Adoption Agency sometime in 2011.
4: The family will be taking a trip in April to Williamsburg, VA to Great Wolf Lodge, Busch Gardens, and Historic Williamsburg with my parents, my brother, and my niece.
5: Daniel, Edi and I will be taking a trip in April to Charleston, SC with the Cub Scout Pack Daniel is involved with to sleep on the USS Yorktown.
6: I'm going to get better with my couponing(is that a word?).  I do it now, but not as well or as often as I should.
7: Try and eat better.  
8: Read more.
9: Go to bed earlier.
10: Sew more and learn new things to do with sewing.

Happy New Year!!!

0 comments: