CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy HEART Day

      HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
FROM OUR FAMILY
TO YOURS!!!

     Our day was fairly normal with the usual hustle and bustle of a Monday morning.  When we all returned home from our days we had a little gift for each of the kids to open.  We always buy them a book on Valentine's Day, but I ordered them online this year and there not suppose to be here until today, so I had a few crafty things set aside for them and wrapped them up.  Daniel was still not feeling the best in the world plus he had a meeting that he could not get out of at 7pm, so the kids and I met my parents, my brother, and niece at Golden Corral for dinner.  We had a nice evening and a Happy  Heart Day!




T-Shirts I made for the girls!

My Valentine Plate

0 comments: