CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

He's Officially a Big Boy!!!

     Well, he no longer looks like a baby or a little girl as he got called a lot!  He got his big boy haircut this afternoon, but not without shedding some tears first.  He just did not understand what was happening to him even though he had been there before for the others of us to get our hair cut.  Once he knew he was not being hurt he calmed down and began to enjoy it.  It is just too cute!!!  Thanks Mrs. Chrissy!  After the haircut we went to the grocery store and then to Jersey Mike's for John Mac's birthday dinner since we missed going out last on his actual birthday because of the flu.  We are all better now and I hope it stays that way!

"This is my hair before."

 "What's happening to me?"

 "I don't like this Daddy!"
 "Mama, stop holding me so tight!"

 "I'm better now, this isn't so bad."




 "I'm ready for my sucker now."

 "Thanks Mrs. Chrissy, I like my new haircut!"

 "Am I cute or what?"

 Mama needs to clean some ears out!




1 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay!! What a big boy! And I must say, he looks darling!