CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day FUN!!!

     We have had a wonderful family and friend filled weekend.  Saturday we joined 2 other families at our pool for swimming and pizza, it was a lot of fun.  I took the camera, but forgot and didn't get it out until we were ready to leave.  I only took a picture of John Mac eating M&Ms.  Sunday we went to church and then shopping for Daniel a new recliner and he found one. It will be delivered later this week.  We also went to the fabric store for Edi and I; we are starting a few new projects.  We ate out Sunday for lunch(Burger King), dinner(local Mexican Restaurant), and bedtime snack(milkshakes at Cook-Out), we never do that, but it was nice not having to cook.  We'll definitely be keeping it low key for the rest of the month after all this weekend's activities.  Today 4 of us ventured out with my brother and niece to our local Kid's Museum to play and the local IMAX Theater to see Toy Story 3 in 3D.  My mom, dad, and Mrs. Denise watched John Mac.  The girls love the museum! The movie was great and I cried! Happy Labor Day!!!

1 comments:

Joy for the Seasons said...

Yup, I totally cried at that movie too. ;)