CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET AMELIA!!!

     Yesterday was Amelia's 5th birthday and she couldn't have been happier, she has been waiting for it since the first of May because we had her party so early in the month.  We woke up and got ready for school and before we could get out of the house my dad and Daniel had called to sing her "Happy Birthday", she just loves to get a phone call and mail, which she has gotten several cards over the last couple of days.  We got to school and during snack time I took some party snacks for all the kids for her little party at school and of course I forgot my camera.  Oh well!  On the way home we stopped to pick up John Mac from my mom's and she gave her a bag full of dress-up stuff and she let her pick out a beautiful piece of her Blue Hobnail glass, she was so excited.  It's now on display in my living room(me like)!  Before we left my mom told her Happy Birthday again and Amelia said, "You haven't sung to me yet," so my mom sang "Happy Birthday" to her.  After lunch Amber called to wish her a Happy Birthday and she told her that she had to sing too.  It was Hilarious!  So Amber sung to her too.  After nap time quiet playtime in her room dressing up, Daniel got home and Edi got off the bus and we let her open the presents we had gotten for her.  She loved them all!  Daniel's parents stopped by to give her a small gift that they had saved for her actual birthday.  Granddaddy had gotten a pretty tea cup at an antique show and she loves it, it even went to school today.  We then went to her restaurant of choice for dinner, Chili's.  Everyone was very well behaved, ate well, and the staff sang to her too.  Of course we all enjoyed the brownie sundae they gave her.  When we got home, my dad stopped by with a little gift and then my neice called to sing "Happy Birthday" too.  And the day was of course not complete without getting to stay up way past our bedtime to watch the Finale of American Idol!!!
HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY AMELIA
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY, YOU ARE A TRUE JOY!!! 

Opening Presents in her new dress-up dress!




Tea Cup Surprise!






Dinner at Chili's








1 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Amelia!!!