CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

Adoptions Abound

     Over at a Kelly's Korner she does a thing called Show Us Your Life and this Friday it's Tell Us Your Adoption Stories.  So I've linked this post onto her Blog so others can read our story.  I love telling our story and I love talking about adoption, so if you haven't heard or read our story before, I've posted the links to the blog posts that sum it up.  I started our blog in Oct. 2009 and in Nov. 2009 for National Adoption Month I posted 4 different posts telling all about our journey.  I'm also open to talking to people that may be considering adoption, so if you'd like to talk about it with me, please feel free to email me at AnniceB@nc.rr.com.  Adoption is a huge part of our life and it has become a true passion of mine.  God is truly Amazing!  Enjoy!






We have a lot more posts about adoption and we'd love for you to explore our Blog!
     Our family looks forward to our continued journey through adoption.  
The adoption process is only the beginning!
Our Precious Heart Baby, John Mac

0 comments: